Mon, 05 Feb|
Pregnancy Yoga 4 Week Course
Time & Location
05 Feb 2024, 19:30 – 26 Feb 2024, 20:30
Bolton, Unit 24, Halliwell Business Park, Rossini St, Bolton BL1 8DL, UK
About the Event
Our next pregnancy Yoga course is open for registration! Starting next Monday 5th February at 7.30pm for four weeks... No experience needed.
Pregnancy is a wonderful time, but it also comes with lots of changes to our bodies as well as our minds. Each pregnancy is different and yoga helps us to feel in control of these ever changing physical and emotional changes. Practicing yoga in pregnancy is one of the most effective ways a woman can prepare for a conscious pregnancy, labour and birth. No previous experience needed.
This 4 week course will:
- help you connect with your baby by introducing you to different breathing techniques (pranayama)
- explore gentle movements to help ease out tension and remain strong throughout your pregnancy, labour and birth
- Support you to become more informed about your changing body and emotions throughout your pregnancy
- Allow you deeply relax with a guided meditation and visualisation
- Meet other mama's to be in your local area.
Ran by Katie Lowe, 85+ pre and post natal Yoga teacher. It’s going to be special! To register please contact Katie on:
📞 +44 7821 019887